Back in 2016, I found myself with some free time between client work and decided to write a short book I’d been thinking about for a while. For a couple of months, I spent the first few hours of every weekday writing solidly and the result is The Perfect Presentation Playbook — principles, ideas, and advice to take you from planning to presenting.
The Perfect Presentation Playbook is your guide to writing, designing and delivering perfect presentations. Whether you’re working on a motivational speech, a new product announcement or your company’s fourth quarter financial results, the ideas in this ebook will help you create a presentation to remember.
This ebook isn’t a technical guide to mastering presentation software, nor is it geared towards any particular type of business. It’s simply a collection of ideas, experiences and principles I’ve applied, as a writer, to create presentations for government departments, potential employers and big organisations.
In this ebook, you’ll learn how to:
- Find the story that ties your presentation together
- Design your slides for clarity, consistency and audience concentration
- Deliver your presentation with confidence
…and that’s just the start.
When you purchase, you’ll get:
- A 47-page, full colour PDF (600kb)
- An EPUB version (for your favourite e-reader that isn’t a Kindle)
- A MOBI version (for your favourite e-reader that is a Kindle)
Not sure if this ebook is for you?
No worries. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what you’re after. In return, I’ll be super honest and tell you if I think it’s going to be a good fit.